next project, process

Yesterday I spent the entire day at the barn helping with a dressage show. I can point you to pictures, but I don't think I can imbed them here. We had a nearly random test, with a large puddle in one corner providing amusement value for the judge, some appalling moments and some sublime ones. 

So today I started a new project:

berries

Another set of cards. These are almost large enough to be coasters, if one was so inclined. Since they are going in a thing that used to have berry tea, I thougth I'd put some mixed berries on them. With additional stitching, they should round out some… Dyed silk really shines!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s