Originally the title was “more ruination” but really it is more experimentation or stitching or something a little more positive.
This was one big painting. Well, not that big – 9×12″ – but I lost interest in the lower left corner, and after staring at it for a while I realized it would be better as two smaller works, so in a fit of courage I cut it up, and finished the edges of two smaller pieces. One is 6×8″ the other 5×7″ and I still have some small pieces left over to practice techniques on.
Next up – take on the foggy pieces, which I like better and am having larger issues with stitching. But they deserve it as much as these did. So.