Things I have done since January 23, 2021
- got my COVID-19 vaccination shots! I can hug people again!
- accepted a commission for a piece for a friend’s parents
- found work as a teacher at a micro school, two days a week, maybe a dozen kids, ages 6-14
- addressed 35 years of paint on the dinghy my father designed and built, as a start to refinishing it
- reached the one year mark for playing my guitarlele, and celebrated with a concert for a dozen children, all waist high or shorter
- taught two Making Tiny Art classes for the Northampton Center for the Arts one online, and one (loosening restrictions and vaccinations) in person!
- worked on a class description and syllabus for a fabric coloring and collage class for Northampton Center for the Arts
- cleared off my desk twice (but you couldn’t tell right now)
- went to see my mother in another state for the first time in sixteen months, hugged her a lot
- mounted an exhibit of my work at the TDBank lobby in Amherst, MA
- had people over to dinner, gone out to dinner and had a pique-nique at a dear friend’s house (hugs all around)
- mounted an exhibit of the Daily Project in my dining room
- helped a friend with her father’s terminal illness
- answered questions to for the Northampton Center for the Arts Featured Artist spotlight(!!)
- reserved a dumpster so we can get things out of the cellar so the mason can fix the (non-weight bearing) wall that is composed of melting(?) bricks
- applied for a mentorship (I would be the mentee)
It’s been a while – what have you been up to?